After having a look through all our information on the website, you may have a few unanswered questions - Here we've gone ahead and proactively answered the most common of them:
Why go with Digital Genius?
- We're an agile Managed Service Provider that's primary focus is YOU, the customer. We don't offer "out of the box" solutions, where you may utilise only 70% of the service. We tailor our solutions to fit your business entirely, ensuring that you're making the most out of the money you're spending. We leverage the latest and greatest technology offerings to make sure your business is completely secure and your equipment is running soundly.
What's included with the Managed IT Service?
- All your devices will be maintained by our remote monitoring and management software and your data backed up with our cloud protection suite, you'll also get access to Office 365 Business Premium and Endpoint antivirus and security suite.
What other services do you supply?
- Along with our Managed Services, we do Hosting and Domains along with Internet and Voice Solutions. We can also source all your procurement needs through a variety of New Zealand distributors.
Is it easy to scale the amount of users required for the service?
- Absolutely! All you'll need to do is just let us know when you want the change to take effect and we'll get it sorted for you.
Will there be any downtime with the migration?
- In most cases there won't be any downtime, however - If downtime is to be required, we'll ensure it is scheduled to be at a time where it's the least business impacting.
What if I'm currently using G Suite, can I move to Office 365?
- If this is something you believe to be beneficial for your business, then we can definitely help facilitate the request, but we don't require you to change.
Are there any penalties for leaving?
- None! You'll only need to supply us with 30 days' notice and that's it.
This is all sounding really good - What's the next step from here?
- All you need to do is fill out the contact details below and one of our team will be in touch to book you for an in-house IT Check Up.